Monday, April 20, 2009

So I’ve decided to start blogging! Hope this helps get my name out there as my love and interest in photography continues to grow! Let’s just see if I can keep up with it!! :)

Here are some pict's I took over the weekend….doesn’t the Ferris Wheel look like fun? Too bad I can’t stand to go near a fair in real life!! I also snuck some shots of Boo Bear (Jake) while I was dog sitting; he’s such a sweet boy!!

PS, I need human models! If you have any interest in letting me “practice” on you, please let me know!!


















2 comments:

  1. Do you live in Midland? I saw your blog on a friends facebook site. If so, I have a couple of human models (kiddos) that I'd love for anyone to practice on! I think your pics on here are great.
    My email is buckfamily777@yahoo.com

    :-)
    Mallory B

    ReplyDelete
  2. You can practice on me and my boys any time you want! You're doing a great job!

    ReplyDelete